Roccat Power Grid [ENG] - Edit Key Commands and save it to my controls

I cant export some Key Commands because of the german keyboard layout. I changed the keyboard layout to english language and also the OS language but it doesnt works. I asked the support of the Roccat Company (very nice guys and they help me as they can) but there is no other way then installing a english operating system on a different pc and also the roccat software and also the games (IL2, RoF etc.). Its too much work to do it for 6-7 different key bindings between the german and the english keyboard layout.
I decided to make you a tutorial how YOU can save the key command to my templates because it is very easy.

Import my grid - got to editor page (roccat software PC)
Import package



Change to grid tab
Add "Contr_Service" grid to bar



Change to editor tab
Go to Controls
                  Custom Controls
                                 My Controls
                                             ControlsService
                                             



Go to GamespeedFaster in the list


in the field "Shortcut" type in [
and press Assign




and save it


The key command is now saved in the ControlsService Template (thats important)


Now go to GamespeedSlower
type in ]
and press assign



and press save like you did it before.

Now you can use the buttons to drag it where ever you want. Look at my video tutorial to arrange a new/own grid. Save the grid


and now you can use it with your tablet. 




If you like my tutorials feel free to support my channel:














Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen